SHISEILABO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), regarding the handling of user’s personal information in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), is as follows: Establish a policy (hereinafter referred to as “this policy”).
Article 1 (Personal information)“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. Refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as information and appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and health insurance card insurer number that can identify the specific individual by the description of the information .
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when you register for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and settlements, including personal information of users made between users and affiliates, etc., can be transferred to our affiliates (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations. Partners “).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
1. To provide and operate our services
2. To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying their identity)
3. To send e-mails for new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of services used by users and information on other services provided by our company
4. For maintenance and important notices as needed
6. To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their registered information
7. To charge users for usage in paid services
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)1. The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use has a relationship with that before the change.
2. When the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the user by the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)1. We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
1-1. When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
1-2. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
1-3. When there is a need to cooperate with a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs specified by laws and regulations, When there is a risk of hindering performance
1-4. When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee:
1-4-1. Purpose of use includes provision to third parties
1-4-2. Items of data provided to third parties
1-4-3. Means or method of providing to third parties
1-4-4. Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
1-4-5. How to accept the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provision of such information shall not fall under any of the following cases in the following cases:
2-1. When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
2-2. When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to merger or other reasons
2-3. When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the jointly used person, and the person who uses it Inform the person in advance about the purpose of use of the personal information and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or place the person in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)1. The Company will disclose personal information to a person without delay when requested to do so. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or a part of it. If we decide not to disclose, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
1-1. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
1-2. When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder proper execution of our business.
1-3. In the case of violating other laws and regulations
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If the user’s own personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”). ).
2. If the Company receives a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and judges that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company makes any corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make such corrections, the Company will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)1. The Company suspends or deletes the personal information from the individual for the reason that the personal information is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by improper means. If you are asked to do so, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay.
2. If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company suspends usage or otherwise decides not to suspend usage based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the user without delay.
4. Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large cost for suspension of use or other cases where it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., necessary measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, and alternative measures If this can be done, this alternative shall be taken.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Address: 5-12-8 Nakazato, Tendo City, Yamagata Prefecture
Company name: SHISEILABO Inc.
Division: Representative / Legal
Email address: email@example.com